Knowledge is power and that can only be possible with quality information.
Living Word Mission seeks to provide the masses with relevant information to help shape lives, transform communities, and mitigate common societal ills.
Let’s equip individuals, agencies, and organizations with the tools and will-power to make our communities, homes, and offices safe abodes for all gender, races, and individuals.
Writing for us implies that you’ll:
- Craft original and non-plagiarized pieces with quality and actionable information.
- Demonstrate expertise of the topic with related knowledge.
- Remain objective and undivided when comparison situations, without bias.
- Augment your pieces with relevant pieces of evidence and due references.
- Be objective in your responses to comments on your post.
Topics we accept
We accept several categories of contents and pieces. However, to keep us focused on the development sector, your content should be related to any of the following groups:
- Non-Governmental Organizations (NGOs)
- Community Development
- Project and Program Management
- Monitoring and Evaluation
- Child Care
- Community and Public Health
- News in the NGO World
Perhaps you have a category you feel is related to our work but not included above, please send an email to email@example.com. We will be glad to hear from you.
How to submit your content
Should you intend to write for us, do these:
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with Guest Post as the subject.
Your email should contain – either attached or written on the email’s body, the Outline of your piece.
Note: Upon review of your outline, we might decide to alter, change completely, or reject your request. However, we duly communicate our decision.
Rules and Writing Format
We might publish or reject your draft depending on some factors. To ensure acceptance of your draft, endeavor to adhere to these guidelines:
- Plagiarism is a capital NO! We check for plagiarism before publishing contents on our site.
- Use original images and reference the sources of other images you use in your content.
- We accept a minimum of 1000 words content.
- Make your sentences short, clear, and meaningful.
- Explain technical words to improve understanding.
- Break your contents into headings and subheadings (where applicable).
- Keep paragraphs short – at most 5 lines.
So, do you find the above okay by you? Then roll up your sleeve and write for us.
Help us educate the masses and empower people to make the right decisions.
Don’t forget to include your author bio and your WordPress email (if you already have a WordPress account and it isn’t the one you used in reaching).
Thanks, in anticipation!